Welcome to Parenting Pihu
Here beats a mom’s heart. Hear her heartbeat giggle through these writes. Watch them how both find their way through all the things of things in this interesting journey called life.
She’s magic, she’s our happiness and now life is all about Parenting Pihu.#parentingpihu #pihugulla #aabhie #momblogger
So follow us – my daughter, Pihu and me as we take each day fumbling and tumbling, making through our way. Hi, I am Abha, mother to the most beautiful baby girl and this is our journey.
What will you find here?
A must read for all the new moms! Just click here! Check them out for tried and tested answers to the many queries that arise during the early days of parenting, and thereafter. The fun just never ends with a tiny person and it’s all here for you to assess and process. So hop on!
Poems that will stir your inner mommy soul! Watch my little one be her super adorable self through these beautiful poems. Read them here!
Pihu and me are voracious readers thus we have lots to talk about books and how to make the best out of them. Our impressive library is much spoken about and also envied. Here we bring to you the best of the best of our book collection. Just click here! We hope this series will be helpful when you go looking for books for your little buddy!
Sometimes we mummies over exert ourselves trying to be the best mother to their mini me. Is it so? Well, why to be the best mother and why not just parent smartly? Read these handy tips and tricks that can help you in your parenting journey.
Quick and easy to make recipes that you can start preparing for your little ones once they become six months old. However, please be aware that as per WHO guidelines, babies below the age of one year should not be offered food containing salt or sugar as it can cause health complications. Enjoy!
Read our latest posts!
- BB1 – FARM BABIES by Liz and Kate PopeBook recommendation – Farm Babies by Liz and Kate Pope. An engaging and sturdy puzzle board book suitable for babies above 1 years of age. We recommend you to find it or find any similar.
- PP6 – First Vegan Attempt – Almond milk (Poetry)Our first attempt at Vegan living with Almond Milk.
- RB2 – Breakfast favorite Poha/ Flattened Rice DishPihu loves to eat Poha in breakfast and this is the recipe I follow. Try it with your little one and tell me how successful was the mealtime.
- TT2 – How to make your baby fall in love with a certain toy?Toys add thrill to a toddler’s childhood but how to introduce a toy to your little one? What makes a toy a child’s favorite toy? What must you expect when you bring home a new toy for your baby?
- PP5 – All because of you (Poetry)A short poem where mommy talks what a blessing little babies are and how they eventually influence your destiny to shine. It’s a must read for new moms and expecting moms.
- PP4 – My baby girl is magic (Poetry)A sweet little poem about my little baby girl and how easily she makes my days with her littlest of ways. God bless her.
- PP3 – Slow down for me, though slow down not (Poetry)A poem about how much mummy loves her baby girl that she wants her to stop growing so fast, or not?
- A4 – Why are rattles the best gift to a newborn?Why does you newborn need a rattle? What you must look for when purchasing rattle toys for your below six months old baby? Why are rattles the best baby shower gift? What kind of rattles does a little baby need?
She fills my heart with so much love, a love that I never imagined I could feel so strongly for. I guess that’s just what motherhood does to you.#ParentingPihu #PihuGulla #aabhie
This is my sweet little baby, Pihu and me, Abha. Do drop us a Hi!
My baby girl is magic her squishy little face is all it takes to make every no lose their place She lights up our world in every littlest of way her song delights, reserved if you dare to play Her cutest chatter makes the sparrows sit wonder how every heart becomes her cuddle clover One can not ignore her or not hear her clear her parenting lessons are just very sincere That is her magic I would say look, she goes running away. - aabhie May 05, 2020
I remember like it was only yesterday when I held you in my arms for the very first time so blessed had I felt that you were all mine your first yawns those yummy chubby cheeks teensy weensy tubby toes and the cutest little belly button on a perfect little nose and how can I forget that sweet newborn scent every heart you touched anywhere you went everyone agreed you were heaven sent our little angel from above you brought along so much love, and so much laughter, and magically so everything just became possible thereafter. - aabhie May 17, 2020
If you want to get in touch with us or send us a sweet message, just fill out the form below.